sábado, 26 de agosto de 2017

Reseña: Tyrant de T. M. Frazier


Título: Tyrant

Autor: T. M. Frazier

Páginas: 276

Saga: King #2

Sinopsis:
 I. Remember. Everything. 
 Only now I wish I didn't. 
 When the fog is sucked away from my mind like smoke through a vacuum, the truth that has been beyond my reach for months finally reveals itself. 
 But the relief I thought I would feel never comes, and I m more afraid now than I was the morning I woke up handcuffed in King s bed. 
 Because with the truth comes dark secrets I was never meant to know. 
 I will put the lives of those I love most at risk if I let on that my memory has returned, or if I seek help from the heavily tattooed felon who owns me body and soul. 
 I don t know if I m strong enough to resist the magnetic pull toward King that grows stronger every day. 
 He s already saved me in more ways than one. Now it s my turn to do whatever it takes to save him. 
 Even if that means marrying someone else

Opinión personal:

No se como escribir lo que este libro me genero.

No pense que me fuera a gustar tanto ni que se me fuera a hacer una adicción.

LO AME. 

Reí, lloré, putee, quise matar, asesinar, mutilar, torturar, desollar, y todo lo que se les ocurra. 

Me desperto MIL y UN sentimientos encontrados y diferentes. 

Sin lugar a dudas lo recomiendo, pero no para cualquiera, hay que tener cierto estomago para leerlo

Frase:
Tú puedes estar enojado y aun estar enamorado de alguien al mismo tiempo

Calificación:

5/5

¿Ya lo leyeron? ¿Les gustó?

Saludos de tinta


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario